Get an Upgrade with the Classroom Tech Metazine
Jenn de la Vega / January 21, 2016
According to The New York Times, there are more than 3,900 math and reading apps, classroom management systems and other software services for schools in the United States. Keeping up with all of this new technology can be bewildering for any IT professional or educator.
In the Classroom Tech metazine, we’ve collected teacher-curated magazines that focus on cutting-edge technology and how it’s implemented. You’ll find examples and testimonials on what works for these institutions and how technology can help solve problems.
Inside you’ll find these Flipboard Magazines:
- The Linked Learner by Robert Schuetz: Find connected learning articles to help you teach in the digital age and really engage with your students.
- Googlize Your Teaching by Arthur Preston: Helpful tips for Google Apps for Classrooms including Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Calendar and Presentations.
- Virtual Field Trips by Marcelle McGhee: Creative ideas and online tools to take your class on virtual field trips without leaving campus.
- iPad in Education by Neil Skipper: Create a customized learning experience with hands-on apps and eBooks. Learn more about the iPad Pro and Pencil for visual arts education, too.
- Kids Can Code by JH: The world’s apps wouldn’t exist without code, so why not get started early? Additionally, this teacher has a helpful magazine about Chromebooks.
- Augmented Reality in Education by Terri Eichholtz: Step by step guides and examples of how to use augmented reality to enhance visual learning.
- VR in Education by Leon Cych: The future is now! See how virtual reality will make its way into your classroom.
Are you an educator and do you curate an educational technology magazine on Flipboard? We’d love to include it in our Classroom Tech collection. Email the link to us at flipEDU@flipboard.com or tweet about it with the #FlipEDU hashtag.
~jdlv is geeking out on robotics
GET FLIPBOARD ON:
FOLLOW US ON: