Creative Brief: The Gift of Flipboard for Marketers
insideflipboard / December 23, 2015
Every business starts with a story. Who’s responsible for spreading the word? A marketer, the convincing storyteller with a knack for solving problems, getting attention and influencing others to listen up. One thing all marketers value is information. That’s why we’ve created the Gift of Flipboard for Marketers, a comprehensive package of creative content and big ideas to help the marketers in your life get their points across.
Some of the resources in this gift include:
- Future of Media: Traditional media is fading fast, and brands are eager to reach audiences on the go, wherever they are. And where *is* that exactly? CNN has a hunch; follow its lead here.
- Adweek: For news on the news industry, including online advertising, the relationship between tech and media, and some of the most creative campaigns to date, Adweek’s a great source of credible, constantly updated content.
- @FlipMarketer: Flipboard’s dedicated marketing hub is where brands like Starbucks, Rolex and Disney are creating meaningful content marketing, agencies can analyze our case studies, and anyone can learn what Flipboard’s in-house brand communications team is up to.
- SEO: Say you’ve created a ton of great content—blogs, videos, podcasts, etc.—but no one can see it. What to do? Step up your search engine optimization efforts, or SEO, with this insightful topic.
- Jeff Bullas.com Blog Magazine: Blogs tell your story, highlight your way of thinking, and can earn you money. Hone your voice and figure out how to build a big following with digital marketer Jeff Bullas’ blog tips.
- Brand Purpose: Former Procter & Gamble Global Marketing Officer Jim Stengel knows how brands can find their purpose: by helping people. His magazine highlights the many meaningful ways brands can interact with, and potentially change, the world.
- Why Curate?: This magazine poses one legitimate question, and then offers several thousand possible answers. Curation is an important part of any brand’s content marketing strategy because it gives people something of value: other people’s content framed by your interests and perspectives.
Want more? Get nuggets of marketing wisdom in topics like copywriting, content marketing and branding. We’re also “uncovering” more gifts—21 in all—each day on our countdown to Christmas (four days!). Get them all here.