#flipshopping: It’s Sale Season
Inside Flipboard / January 17, 2014
Sale season is in full swing, and so we’ve launched a magazine devoted to handpicked items from the best of this year’s sales. Here are some of our favorite deals inside the magazine:
- L’Wren Scott‘s recent collaboration with Banana Republic has gotten lots of buzz. Many key pieces are now discounted, including her lip print cosmetics bag (which would make a great Valentine’s Day present).
- Fab has a six-piece towel set in a pretty, but not too girly, lilac color, on sale for $29 (from $59).
- Monki.com has their brush print Nell top on sale for just £3—plus shipping, of course.
- This is also an ideal time for shopping for long-term investment pieces—like the Design Within Reach Spinneybeck natural-haired cowhide rug. It’s a classic and great under a chair or next to a bed.
- If you’re looking to really splurge—or maybe got an invite to the Oscars this year—Mr Porter has a Valentino wool and silk-blend tuxedo at 40% off, for $1728.
Happy hunting! And keep checking out Sale Season on Flipboard—we’re updating it several times a day through February 1.