<![CDATA[ With the kids home from school, there’s probably a parent in your life who needs a…gift right about how. How about the Gift of Flipboard? In the parents’ edition of this gift (basically an effortless way to set up your Flipboard with good reads), we’ve carefully curated content likely to edify, inspire and amuse anyone who’s got a tyke of their own. The package contains things like:
- Baby Brains: When Neil McHugh was about to become a new dad, he wasn’t sure where to go for comprehensive baby and parenting articles—so he made his own destination.
- Cool Kids Stuff: Science/Tech: What to do with the rascals now on winter break? Entertain them in a way that’s educational and fun with these expertly curated magazines.
- Family & Fun Travel: TechMama Beth Blecherman curates gems like “Hidden Restrooms in Disney World” and “The 20 Best Getaways for Parents (Only).“
- Happiness topic: OK, this one isn’t strictly for breeders, but happy parents=happy kids so read up!
- Internet safety topic: Having kids in the 21st century means being hyper-vigilant about Internet safety. Browse here for articles like “Tech That Can Keep Your Kids Safe Online.”
- Non-Fiction Books for Children: Instill a love of reading in your offspring with this educator-curated collection of books appropriate for kids grades K-12.
- The Parenting Challenge: Parenting isn’t easy! This magazine addresses that fact head-on with articles like “5 Kid-Friendly Yoga Poses to Help Your Child Avoid a Meltdown.”
- Super Healthy Kids: Strategies and inspiration for feeding good food to kids, especially picky ones.