What’s New at Flipboard? 2016 Election Coverage, New Publishers & iOS 10 Update
Jenn de la Vega / September 29, 2016
- Follow our extensive coverage of the 2016 Election, curated by The Flipboard News Desk. Catch up on news about the candidates, the biggest issues playing out, the state-wide races and the political ads airing across the country. CNN also has a magazine of the latest polls surrounding the presidential debates. To receive the top 10 political stories of the week, log in to Flipboard and follow Election Central.
- Welcome these new publishers to Flipboard. You can now flip their posts into your magazines! Follow them to start getting their articles in your Cover Stories:
- Ars Technica
- The Economist
- NY Magazine
- PC Mag
- Sports Illustrated
- Meet the Flipboard iOS 10 widget. Now you can view highlights from Cover Stories, 10 for Today, Daily Edition and Flipboard Picks from your Lock Screen.
- #FlipEDU is accepting submissions for the best high school journalism. Read how student writers can enter their work.
- Get to know inspiring journalists, entertainers and entertainers in our Red Couch Interview series. Our latest posts include FivethirtyEight managing editor David Firestone, Who What Wear co-founder Katherine Power and remixer R.A.C.
Stay tuned for more updates from the Flipboard Team. Let us know what you think by tweeting to @Flipboard.