Sales & Ad Partnerships / New York, NY, United States
Share job post:
Flipboard is the world’s largest mobile curation platform. Powered by people and technology, Flipboard makes it easy to stay informed and get inspired by the stories and products that fuel your passion.
The Account Manager will be a major contributor to the success of Flipboard. You will support the Flipboard sales team, mainly in post-sale efforts but ultimately through the entire campaign life cycle from the RFP stage to campaign execution and renewal. You will partner cross-functionally with internal Ad Operations, Solutions, Production, and Design teams as well as directly build client relationships, growing our advertising accounts.
- Participate in proposal kick-off for future campaigns through collaboration in strategic meetings with Sales Directors, Inventory and Solutions teams.
- Lead sold campaigns through kick-off calls, and creative production timelines. Confirm launch with screenshot confirmation, then monitor delivery, implement optimizations, and prepare campaign analysis materials in efforts to drive success towards up-sell and renewal.
- Participate in weekly Account Management team meetings to share campaign insights and stay informed on product updates and weekly Ad Ops + Account Management campaign
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Mac, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office; strong experience with pivot tables necessary.
- 1-3 years minimum experience in a Digital Campaign Management role.
- Previous experience with mobile applications and mobile advertising.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Desire to wear many hats and learn quickly in a challenging and adaptive environment.
Benefits and Perks
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 401(k) with company contribution.
- “Take as you need it out of office time” for holidays, vacation, sick leave, and personal or family needs.
- Flexible hours- we value work life
- Subsidized commuter programs.
- Team celebrations: company anniversaries, birthdays, Thanksgiving, weddings/babies; you name it, we celebrate it.
- Daily-catered lunch, drinks and snacks.
Why Join Flipboard
- Our vision: At a time when society could really benefit from being more informed and inspired, we are enabling great stories to reach the right communities around the world.
- Our team: Led by experienced entrepreneur Mike McCue, we are a highly diverse team of bright, capable people who work collaboratively with strong purpose and vision. We are positive, respectful and we value self improvement. We have a track record of betting on people, giving them bigger roles, and supporting them. We believe strongly in the importance of investing in our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- Our value: We are fully funded and making steady, meaningful progress on a premium, high margin business within a $600B, highly strategic market. Our business model is tightly aligned with our values, our partners and our user experience which makes our company both valuable and unique.
- Our product: Tens of millions of people truly love Flipboard and rely on it regularly. Flipboard is a standard bearer for great mobile design, innovation, and we deeply value craftsmanship
- Our platform: Our platform selects the best content from millions of sources around the world, organizes it into highly personalized feeds, and presents it for further curation by the community. We are driven by hard technical challenges and we value pioneering new technology to continually increase the power, efficiency and scale of our platform.