Business Insights Analyst-Flipboard Publisher Team
Business Development & Partnerships / New York, NY, United States
Share job post:
At Flipboard, we believe that great stories move the world forward. Our mission is to create a product and an ecosystem where people can share, consume, and curate those great stories. We believe we are positioned to help shape the future of digital storytelling and content consumption.
As a Business Insights Analyst on our Publisher team, you will tackle complex questions, working directly with Publishers to help them to unlock and understand the value of their partnerships with Flipboard through data and insights. You will work directly with our research and data teams as well as our Strategic Publishers and Partners to deliver insights around content distribution, audience and revenue on our platform. The position is based in our New York City office.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS with quantitative area of study (e.g., business/economics, marketing, statistics etc.)
- Prior digital/mobile advertising strategy, research or insight experience with publisher or platform
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and interpret data
- Excellent knowledge in Excel including but not limited to formulas, pivot tables, graphs and lookups,
- Strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to present complex data to peers and / or clients
- Experience in querying databases and analyzing data in Excel
- Minimum 1 year professional experience requiring proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics suite of tools, and in working with ad serving systems such as DoubleClick is a bonus
- Experience with SQL & Tableau is considered a plus
Why Work at Flipboard
We build a product that 10s of millions of consumers use and love every day, transforming how people discover and share media. From the beginning we’ve been uncompromising in creating an environment that inspires great work and values the balanced lives of our staff. Our culture will enable you to learn and grow while you are shaping the product and the company.
CEO, Mike McCue is a creative visionary experienced at building highly successful and innovative companies.
Collaborative teams work together with strong purpose and vision.
Compensation includes base salary, commission and equity.
Comprehensive and benefits including generous healthcare benefits, flexible hours for work life balance, are provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.