Programmatic Sales Manager, UK
Sales & Ad Partnerships / London, UK
Share job post:
Flipboard is a personal magazine, used by millions of people everyday as a single place to keep up on the news, follow topics you care about and share stories, videos and photos that influence you.
We are searching for an experienced Programmatic Sales Manager to work alongside our Head of Programmatic to increase our programmatic revenue from UK agencies. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering revenue from your assigned agency patch and hitting aggressive revenue targets and key performance indicators.
What You'll Do
- Utilise new and existing contacts to generate sales revenue from UK agencies against a predetermined target
- Focusing on increasing Flipboard’s programmatic revenue from Agency Trading Desk and Agency Programmatic Teams
- Build up relationships with key personnel within ATDs supporting Head of Programmatic with growing in market presence
- Support Direct Sales team on meetings across their agency and clients being responsible for being the programmatic knowledge in meetings, joining up the conversations across planning teams, ATDs and DSPs
- Drive revenue from PMPs based on Data (DMP) Interest Categories and Seasonal Packages
- Utilize RTB data extracted from open exchange performance (as applicable) to inform support sales people with new business
- Keep up to date with industry programmatic trends and technologies, driving recommendations to help us stay current, anticipate emerging trends and companies, and maximize revenues
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3 – 5 years of digital sales experience and a minimum of 1 year in programmatic sales
- Strong understanding of the mobile programmatic sale ecosystem (including exchanges, ad networks, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, trading desks, etc.), and strong relationships within the space, predominantly with Agency Trading Desks
- Strong quantitative capability to analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – ability to solution sell and communicate complex technical features in simple terms
- Strong understanding of finance, Excel skills, and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel when necessary
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation, including base and equity
- Dental and health insurance
- Generous “out of office time” for holidays, vacation, sick leave, and personal or family needs
- Flexible hours
Why Join Flipboard?
- Our vision: At a time when society could really benefit from being more informed and inspired, we are enabling great stories to reach the right communities around the world.
- Our team: Led by experienced entrepreneur Mike McCue, we are a highly diverse team of bright, capable people who work collaboratively with strong purpose and vision. We are positive, respectful and we value self improvement. We have a track record of betting on people, giving them bigger roles, and supporting them. We believe strongly in the importance of investing in our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- Our value: We are fully funded and making steady, meaningful progress on a premium, high margin business within a $600B, highly strategic market. Our business model is tightly aligned with our values, our partners and our user experience which makes our company both valuable and unique.
- Our product: Millions of people truly love Flipboard and rely on it regularly. Flipboard is a standard bearer for great mobile design, innovation, and we deeply value craftsmanship.
- Our platform: Our platform selects the best content from millions of sources around the world, organizes it into highly personalized feeds, and presents it for further curation by the community. We are driven by hard technical challenges and we value pioneering new technology to continually increase the power, efficiency and scale of our platform.