Revenue Operations Analyst
Revenue Operations / New York, NY, United States
Share job post:
Flipboard gives people a single place to stay informed and get inspired to pursue their passions. With more than 100 million readers every month, Flipboard is used by people around the world to read leading publications, blogs and industry news as well as to collect stories, images, and videos into their own Flipboard Magazines to share ideas with others or simply express their perspectives.
The Revenue Operations Analyst will have a highly visible role providing strategic revenue and business insight that will help facilitate operational planning and execution. This position will provide the right individual with the opportunity to think strategically, define and develop key metrics and processes, procedures, and communications. This position requires extensive cross-group coordination at all levels, excellent communication skills, compelling presentations and comprehensive business review materials that span all the various functions.
- Build comprehensive revenue models to streamline daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
- Develop proactive analyses using CRM, ad serving, and inventory/delivery data to provide actionable insights to stakeholders
- Manage ad-hoc reporting requests and provide day-to-day support to leadership, revenue operations, and sales teams
- Work closely with our Data Insights team to build and automate reporting and dashboards
- Interface closely with Business, Finance, and Sales leads as well as Ad Product and Engineering teams where necessary to support sales operations activities
- Work closely with the Revenue Operations team to inform data architecture across Boostr, Placements.io, and Google Ad Manager and ensure our tools support revenue models
- Partner with Ad Product and Engineering teams and go-to-market teams to understand new product opportunities and inform data requirements to support revenue metrics
- Produce weekly revenue dashboard and present to Sales and Operations stakeholders; provide actionable insights from weekly trends
- Work closely with Sales Operations and leadership to develop best practices to support increase revenue growth
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Operations or Sales Finance
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics or similar quantitative discipline
- Advertising industry background is a strong plus
- Strong analytical and modeling skills, large data sets and sophisticated models, proven proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint presentations and deck creation
- Experience partnering with multiple stakeholders across the organization to drive projects forward
- Goal- and detail-oriented; continuously working to innovate existing process to add value
- Proactive communication with the ability to build and foster relationships
- Strong work ethic; a sense of urgency, ability to learn quickly and deliver results under tight deadlines
Benefits & Perks
- Our benefits include vision, dental, life, and health insurance, plus 401K with company contributions
- Flexible hours and generous ‘out of office time’ for holidays, vacations, sick leave, relaxation & wellness, personal and family needs
- Free lunches provided Monday through Friday
- Subsidized commuter programs
- Team celebrations: company anniversaries, birthdays, Thanksgiving, weddings/babies –– you name it, we celebrate it!
Why Join Flipboard?
- Our vision: At a time when society could really benefit from being more informed and inspired, we are enabling great stories to reach the right communities around the world.
- Our team: Led by experienced entrepreneur CEO Mike McCue, and President/COO Kal Amin, we are a highly diverse team of bright, capable people who work collaboratively with strong purpose and vision. We are positive, respectful and we value self improvement. We want an environment and culture where a variety of voices and perspectives are both encouraged and heard. Our belief is that employees from various backgrounds and experiences can help us fulfill our mission of truly “Inspiring and Informing” the world. We believe that leveraging this diversity will lead us to create better products and services for all of our key constituents on the platform.
- Our value: We are fully funded and making steady, meaningful progress on a premium, high margin business within a $600B, highly strategic market. Our business model is tightly aligned with our values, our partners and our user experience which makes our company both valuable and unique.
- Our product: Millions of people truly love Flipboard and rely on it regularly. Flipboard is a standard bearer for great mobile design, innovation, and we deeply value craftsmanship.
- Our platform: Our platform selects the best content from millions of sources around the world, organizes it into highly personalized feeds, and presents it for further curation by the community. We are driven by hard technical challenges and we value pioneering new technology to continually increase the power, efficiency and scale of our platform