Sales & Ad Partnerships / New York, NY, United States
Share job post:
The Sales Planner will be a major contributor to the success of Flipboard. You will support the Flipboard sales team, mainly in pre-sale efforts but ultimately through the entire campaign life cycle from the RFP stage to campaign execution and renewal. You will partner cross-functionally with internal Ad Operations, Solutions, Production, and Design teams as well as directly build client relationships, growing our advertising accounts.
- Team closely with Sales Directors to build meeting materials for client pitch presentations.
- Design proposals for future campaigns through collaboration in strategic kick-off meetings with Account Managers, Sales Directors, Inventory and Solutions teams.
- Build plans in Excel and execute Keynote/PowerPoint decks in response to RFP proposals.
- Collaborate with Sales, Solutions and Research to gather data points and Flipboard positioning in response to client requests.
- Work closely with Account Managers to launch campaigns, provide screenshots, monitor delivery, implement optimizations, and prepare campaign analysis materials in efforts to drive success towards up-sell and renewal.
- Collaborate with our production teams in building custom Flipboard ad units.
- Participate in weekly Account Management team meetings to share campaign insights and stay informed on product updates and weekly Ad Ops + Account Management campaign status meetings.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Mac, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office (experience with pivot tables preferred)
- 1-3 years minimum experience in a Digital Media role
- Previous experience with mobile applications and mobile advertising
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Desire to wear many hats and learn quickly in a challenging and adaptive environment.
Why join Flipboard?
- We build a product that millions use and love every day, transforming how people discover and share media. From the beginning we’ve been uncompromising in creating an environment that inspires great work and values the balanced lives of our staff. Our culture will enable you to learn and grow while you are shaping the product and the company. Plus:
- CEO, Mike McCue is a creative visionary experienced at building innovative products and companies.
- Collaborative teams work together with strong purpose and vision.
- Flipboard’s offices are open, beautifully designed spaces, and centrally located to public transportation.
- Compensation includes base salary and equity, plus generous, comprehensive benefits.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(k) with company contribution.
- Vision, dental, life, and health insurance.
- Unlimited “out of office time” for holidays, vacation, sick leave, and personal or family needs.
- Flexible hours.
- Subsidized commuter programs.
- Team celebrations: company anniversaries, birthdays, Thanksgiving, weddings/babies; you name it, we celebrate it.
- Daily-catered lunch.