Senior Technical Recruiter
People / Palo Alto, CA, United States
Share job post:
Flipboard is the world’s largest mobile curation platform with more than 100 million monthly users and billions of user events daily. Powered by people and technology, Flipboard makes it easy to stay informed and get inspired by the stories and products that fuel your passion.
Flipboard is looking for an experienced and exceptional full life-cycle Technical Recruiter to join our team and partner with our leaders and hiring managers to support building our engineering, product and design teams. You will be the face of Flipboard to these communities and will be showcasing our values and opportunities.
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy for engineering, product and design including talent identification, attraction and assessment
- Source candidates through creative and strategic sourcing methods such as employee referrals, networking, research, and advanced search tools, etc.
- Ensure a world-class candidate experience by providing excellent support to candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Build strong, productive relationships with leaders and hiring managers
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant sourcing and recruiting experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of technology focused sourcing and recruiting experience
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentially at all times
- Strong business acumen
- A passion for your craft and a genuine commitment for providing an unforgettable candidate experience
- Self starter with a strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Successful track record of providing and placing direct sourced candidates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and built strong productive relationships
Benefits & Perks
- Our benefits include vision, dental, life, and health insurance, plus 401K with a company match
- Flexible hours and generous ‘out of office time’ for holidays, vacations, sick leave, relaxation & wellness, personal and family needs
- Subsidized commuter programs
- Team celebrations: company anniversaries, birthdays, Thanksgiving, weddings/babies –– you name it, we celebrate it!
Why Join Flipboard?
- Our vision: At a time when society could really benefit from being more informed and inspired, we are enabling great stories to reach the right communities around the world.
- Our team: Led by experienced entrepreneur CEO Mike McCue, and President/COO Kal Amin, we are a highly diverse team of bright, capable people who work collaboratively with strong purpose and vision. We are positive, respectful and we value self improvement. We want an environment and culture where a variety of voices and perspectives are both encouraged and heard. Our belief is that employees from various backgrounds and experiences can help us fulfill our mission of truly “Inspiring and Informing” the world. We believe that leveraging this diversity will lead us to create better products and services for all of our key constituents on the platform.
- Our value: We are fully funded and making steady, meaningful progress on a premium, high margin business within a $600B, highly strategic market. Our business model is tightly aligned with our values, our partners and our user experience which makes our company both valuable and unique.
- Our product: Millions of people truly love Flipboard and rely on it regularly. Flipboard is a standard bearer for great mobile design, innovation, and we deeply value craftsmanship.
- Our platform: Our platform selects the best content from millions of sources around the world, organizes it into highly personalized feeds, and presents it for further curation by the community. We are driven by hard technical challenges and we value pioneering new technology to continually increase the power, efficiency and scale of our platform.