Flipboard takes allegations of trademark infringement very seriously. If you believe someone is infringing on your trademark, such as your business logo or name, on Flipboard, please provide the following information to email@example.com. Please note that missing information may cause a delay in researching and responding to this report.
1. Are you the trademark holder or the authorized representative of the trademark holder (choose one)?
2. Your Contact Information:
3. Trademark Issuing Office and Country:
4. Specific Word with Trademark Rights and Trademark Registration Number(s):
5. Specific Logo with Trademark Rights Trademark Registration Number(s):
6. Reference (e.g. URL) to Alleged Infringing Use:
7. Detailed Description of Unauthorized Use (500 words max):
a. _____ (Yes / No). I, ____________________ (Full Name), declare that I am the holder, or the authorized representative of the holder, of the trademark referenced above, and I have a good faith belief that the use described above is not authorized and not licensed.
b. _____ (Yes / No). I declare under the penalty of perjury that the information used in this report is true and correct, and I represent that I own the trademark or that I am the authorized representative of the trademark holder.
c. _____ (Yes / No). I understand that the information in this report may be provided to the alleged infringer.