2016 Election Central: 2 Debates Coming Up & More Politicking
Inside Flipboard / November 4, 2015
For those of you who are counting, we are just 370 days away from the 2016 presidential election. We’ve seen four debates and two more are coming up this month. While negotiations over the format of the debates continue, former Gov. Jeb Bush is slipping in the polls and Sen. Marco Rubio is riding the wave after his strong debate performance. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton continues to lead the Democratic field and real estate mogul Donald Trump is still being, well, Trump.
To keep up with the ever-changing dynamics, here’s a rundown of what’s coming up in our politics destination, 2016 Election Central, in the coming weeks:
- You can read CNN’s made-for-Flipboard magazine, CNN Politics: 2016 On Tap, to get full debate recaps after the Fox Business-hosted GOP debate on November 10 and the CBS-hosted Democratic debate on November 14.
- Check back here for CNN Senior Political Editor Mark Preston’s analysis of the race, post-debates. His previous recaps can be read here.
- Our next “2016 Contenders Revealed” blog post with Washington Post reporter Janell Ross will be posted here on November 18. We previously interviewed Post reporters Amber Phillips and Philip Bump to get their insight from the campaign trail.
- You can read more about the leading presidential candidates in made-for-Flipboard magazines from The Washington Post.
- Sen. Marco Rubio is now curating Flipboard Magazines. Check out his profile to learn more about his background and opinions in “Fighting for Florida,” “Get to Know Marco,” “America’s Role in the World” and “Reclaiming the American Dream.”