<![CDATA[ Our latest update has arrived! It was created to quickly connect you to the things you’re most passionate about in the world and in your own work, life and play. Here are eight ways it can benefit you as a reader, curator and all-around inquisitive person. Ready to get started?
- It’s one place to keep up on all of your passions. At the core of the new Flipboard are Smart Magazines, which blend expert voices, curated sources, and recommended stories to create a beautiful, easy way to keep up on all the news around your passions.
- Make a magazine with exactly what you want in it. Sure, you’ve been able to make magazines on Flipboard for a while, but Flipboard 4.0 introduces one of our most requested features: an automatically updating magazine for personal reading. You can build your own Smart Magazine with specific sources like your favorite publishers and RSS feeds, Flipboard Magazines, Twitter feeds and hashtags, YouTube and SoundCloud, and more. Visit your Profile, choose Make a Magazine, and then ‘For reading specific sources’ to start.
- Quick access to what you most care about. Your Home carousel offers front-and-center access to your Cover Stories and up to nine items, including publisher sections and Smart Magazines. Anything else you follow will be under your Following tab.
- Organize the way you want to. Seasons change and so do your tastes! Rearrange your Home carousel by tapping on the three black lines in the top corner. Hold down on the gray three lines and drag Smart Magazines to where you want them.
- Sync your Smart Magazines no matter where you’re reading. As long as you are logged in, you can read and personalize your Smart Magazines on Flipboard.com, too.
- Search for anything to make Flipboard your own. Tap the magnifying glass to search Flipboard. Results are organized neatly by topic, magazines, profiles and social media.
- Get inspired by the Content Guide. Hosted under the search tab, you can browse quality sources, editorial features, photo galleries, noteworthy magazines, and stories organized by category.
- Show some love and improve your Smart Magazines. Our algorithm learns from what you follow, heart and add. It also tells us that this is a good story for others interested in that topic so the more you interact with Flipboard, the better the experience for everyone will be.