#flipshopping: Gifts for Mom
Inside Flipboard / April 29, 2014
We love our moms and we want to show them how much we care, but let’s be honest: sometimes they’re a little tricky to shop for. That’s why we’ve put together our favorite gift picks for mom (or even grandma or stepmom) in our Gifts for Mom magazine.
- This $20 personalized cameo pendant in a children’s silhouette has heirloom written all over it.
- Birchbox has put together a $44 limited edition grab bag featuring eyeliner, lip tint, tea, and a whole bunch of other products that are free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, petrochemicals, and GMOs.
- Need a card? Yellow Owl’s $5 je t’aime cards get straight to the point and are printed by hand.
- The bucket bag is the shape of the season and Banana Republic’s Dalia is both classic and totally functional for $130.
- Maybe you can’t exactly give relaxation as a gift, but fancy Moroccan rose bath oil, at $48, is as close as it comes.