New Newsletters About Photography, Travel and Personal Finance
Mia Quagliarello / September 23, 2021
Newsletters are hot, and Flipboarders can’t get enough. We’re expanding our offering to 11 different newsletters, and now anyone can subscribe to these emails via our new newsletter sign-up page.
Our new email newsletters serve interests like climate change, food, photography, travel, and personal finance. They are joining previously launched newsletters like “10 for Today,” “FlipDigest” and “Your Tech Briefing.”
If you’re already a Flipboard user, all you have to do to start getting these new emails is follow the related topic. For example:
- Follow #climate to get a roundup of environmental news delivered to your inbox every Tuesday
- Follow #food to get a recipe digest on Mondays and a perspective from a chef or other foodie on Thursdays
- Follow #personalfinance to get trending stories about investing, crypto, and more two times a week (starting October 18)
- Follow #photography to get a dispatch from a photographer sharing tips and inspiration every Wednesday
- Follow #travel to get a dose of wanderlust every Friday (starting October 15)
We know this is a lot to keep track of, so remember you can always add or remove newsletter subscriptions within your profile’s settings on the Web. Check the “All” box or select each title à la carte.
Until then, we’ll see you in your inbox!
— Mia Quagliarello, head of newsletters, is curating “Sunday Reads” (also available as a newsletter!)