No Tricks, Just Treats…
Aileen Lalor / October 22, 2021
Things aren’t back to normal on the Halloween front, but they’re definitely less terrifying than last year. Dr. Anthony Fauci says it’s safe to go trick-or-treating, indoor gatherings are generally allowed, and pop culture has spawned a raft of cool costume ideas, from “Squid Game” to an unusual take on Bernie Sanders’ Inauguration Day look (remember that?).
We’ve collected all our most fang-tastic Halloween content in Halloween Central, which is packed with devilishly good recipes, movie recommendations and things to make and buy.
Our Flipboard partners are feeling spooky too, and they’ve been busy curating — even earlier than usual, since shipping times are scary. Here are collections we’re dying for you to check out.
Movies to watch with your boo
- 18 Halloween Thrillers That Are Scary But Not Gory
- How to Watch the “Halloween” Movies in Order
- 12 Tim Burton Movies You Should Watch This Halloween
Eat, drink and be scary
- Halloween Cookies Everyone Will Love
- Ghoulish Halloween Cooking and Baking Essentials
- How to Make Your Own Candy At Home (and What to Do With Halloween Leftovers)
- The Scariest Haunted Houses of 2021 Across America Have Us Cowering Already
- I Survived A Night At The Most Haunted Hotel
- Spooky Destinations For The Halloween Season
- Halloween Costume Inspiration For Kids, Grownups and Everyone
- Fun Halloween Costumes For The Lazy Girl
- Adorable Halloween Costumes for Your Pet
Here’s hoping your Halloween is full of treats! Boo!
—Aileen Lalor, lifestyle editor at Flipboard, has curated Watch out! It’s Spooky season