Take a Break in the Teacher’s Lounge Metazine
Jenn de la Vega / December 2, 2015
You may be thinking about your upcoming holiday as much as your students but the break is a great time to stay on top of what’s happening in education news, experiment with technology for your classroom and get ahead for 2016. After your much needed break, check out the Teacher’s Lounge metazine.
Inside you’ll find these enriching magazines curated by real teachers like you:
- Issues In Education by scholzet: New teaching methods give rise to new problems and strategies; here are pieces that discuss solutions.
- Leadership in Education by balks: Find out how to handle difficult conversations while still being a positive influence at your school.
- Edublogs Community by Sue Waters: Read the best community posts from Edublogs, the largest educational blogging network in the world.
- UKEdChat: Teachers can participate in a weekly Twitter discussions using the #UKEdChat hashtag every Thursday at 8pm GMT. Catch up on articles mentioned. Can’t join this chat? There are many others. See how you can follow any Twitter chat on Flipboard.
- Future Schools by JH: Take a look at the evolution of school systems with some documentation of radical experiments.
Read articles later or present your finds to fellow faculty with a magazine. Here’s how to make one for yourself, your class or even your school.
Did you start a magazine or want to recommend an educational article? Tweet us with the #FlipEDU hashtag.
~jdlv is flipping through The Library
GET FLIPBOARD ON:
FOLLOW US ON: