<![CDATA[ According to the Common Core state standards initiative, “research studies of mathematics education in high-performing countries have concluded that mathematics education in the United States must become substantially more focused and coherent in order to improve mathematics achievement in this country.” To aid math teachers, we at FlipEDU have compiled a digital magazine collection that displays a wide curriculum and examples of how real teachers are addressing this issue in their classrooms.Mathematics Metazine: X number of math-related magazines curated by teachers. Inside this metazine you’ll find these great magazines:
- Big ideas in Math Edu by JH: Discover useful real world applications of math.
- Math Literacy by Deborah McCallum: Online tools and apps for the connected educator.
- Math – Funny by Mark Chubb: Sometimes you need to make your students laugh to get their attention.
- Connemara Maths Academy: This summer camp in Ireland promotes their program with this illustrative online brochure and recommended reads.
- Better Mathematics Educator by Ms. B: Here, an educator gathers supplemental resources for her students.