The Math Teacher’s Guide to Flipboard
Jenn de la Vega / October 27, 2015
According to the Common Core state standards initiative, “research studies of mathematics education in high-performing countries have concluded that mathematics education in the United States must become substantially more focused and coherent in order to improve mathematics achievement in this country.”
Mathematics Metazine: X number of math-related magazines curated by teachers.
Inside this metazine you’ll find these great magazines:
- Big ideas in Math Edu by JH: Discover useful real world applications of math.
- Math Literacy by Deborah McCallum: Online tools and apps for the connected educator.
- Math – Funny by Mark Chubb: Sometimes you need to make your students laugh to get their attention.
- Connemara Maths Academy: This summer camp in Ireland promotes their program with this illustrative online brochure and recommended reads.
- Better Mathematics Educator by Ms. B: Here, an educator gathers supplemental resources for her students.
Do you teach math with a Flipboard magazine? Show us by tweeting with the #FlipEDU hashtag.
GET FLIPBOARD ON:
FOLLOW US ON: