Learn the Basics About How to Use Flipboard
Jenn de la Vega / December 1, 2015
Flipboard is your all-the-time-place for the stories you care about. So how does it work?
Get know our most essential features:
- Follow your favorite topics, publications, and social feeds to populate the For You home feed (previously known as Cover Stories).
- Flip the articles that matter to you into Magazines.
- Share individual articles or your magazines to your social networks, email or text.
For further reading:
- So You’re New to Flipboard? Here’s What You Need to Know – Guest blogger Linda Berstein pens great advice for newbies who want to jump into our community.
- Flipboard 101: How to Create an Account – Creating an account allows you to save articles and magazines across devices.
- MagMaking 101: Make Your First Magazine on Flipboard – Magazines have many applications from research to showing off your writing samples or sharing articles with your family.
- All About Sharing on Flipboard – Once you’ve made a magazine, share it with the world to grow your following.
Let us know what you think and send us your new magazines by tweeting to @Flipboard. We love reading them!