Give the Gift of Flipboard to…Entrepreneurs
Jessica Elsey / December 10, 2015
Are you struggling to think of a gift for your business-oriented friend? How about offering the next spark of inspiration they might need to take their startup from a pipe-dream to a winning venture? The Entrepreneurs Gift of Flipboard will provide them with hints, tips and skills to help them choose their latest billion dollar investment or make them the next great company leader.
It’s one of 21 gifts we’ll be “uncovering” each day in this blog, as we count down to December 25. Each gift is free and highly likely to cause incessant flipping.
Inside you’ll find these Flipboard Magazines (and many others!):
- Solopreneur Success: How to make it work when working alone.
- Leadership & Management Guide: Getting ahead, and staying there, in the business world.
- Money Money Money: The latest news from Wall Street and the City of London.
- Business Tips: Advice for marketing and business leaders, curated by Colliers International Portland www.colliers.com/portland.
- Stock Market Bubble?: Technical analysis, the economy, fundamentals and value investing.
- XPRIZE: Making The Impossible: Read the stories inspiring those at XPRIZE, where the company goal is to foster innovation to solve the world’s biggest problems.
- Great Presentations – How To: Guidelines on pitching an idea through to speech writing and presenting.
- Leadership: What it really takes to become a strong business leader.
- SlideShare: Featured slideshows on key business topics from SlideShare.
- B The Change: Content from the non-profit organization that’s encouraging businesses to build global communities and reach high standards.