Give the Gift of Flipboard to…Tech Enthusiasts
Gabriella Schwarz / December 9, 2015
New startups, features, releases, gadgets—it’s all important to a techie. And now there’s a package on Flipboard just for them. The Tech Enthusiasts gift combines the best technology publications with curation from influencers and fans to keep a finger on the pulse of startups around the world, big and small. Share this gift, one of 21 we’ll be “uncovering” each day in this blog. Each gift is free and highly likely to cause incessant flipping.
Peep some of the innovation alive in the Tech Enthusiasts package:
- Technology: Read the top tech stories in this section, updated 24/7.
- TechCrunch: Funding, app, social, mobile and gadget news, plus the site’s weekly roundup magazine updated on Fridays.
- Everything iOS (iPhone & iPad): Check out this magazine if you’re an Apple fan and just can’t get enough.
- Google (AKA Alphabet): This user-curated magazine keeps you on top of what’s coming down the pipe from Google.
- Tech + Arts: Covering the intersection of tech with photography, design, games from tech columnist Rob Walker.
- Re/Code has your tech news, reviews and events info.
- Silicon Valley: Keep up with the latest Valley happenings, from multiple perspectives.
- Microsoft: This topic pulls content from across the Web to give you the latest from the Seattle-based company.
Read more about emerging technologies, including wearable tech, social media and mobile technology from additional publishers including VentureBeat, Android Authority, 9to5Mac, The Verge and Mashable.