Give the Gift of Flipboard to…Trendsetters
Inside Flipboard / December 14, 2015
You know that person who always knows what’s hot and looks so effortlessly cool? Well, now there’s the ultimate place for them to check up on the latest in fashion, trends, culture and other interesting picks from some of the coolest curators on Flipboard: the Trendsetters Gift of Flipboard. It’s one of 21 gifts we’ll be “uncovering” each day in this blog. Each gift is free and highly likely to cause incessant flipping.
Peep some of the goodness in the Trendsetters package:
- The Moment: If you want a Flipboard MagMaker to emulate, these guys are it. All of their magazines are drool-inducing collections of beauty, fascination and cool.
- Always Be Curious: Aly Juma calls himself an expert generalist and indeed his magazine is for those whose curiosity cannot be contained.
- Dope: See what’s caught actor Channing Tatum’s eye.
- The Fab Lab: Creative Director Chinie Hidalgo Diaz collects “info and ingredients for an awesome life.”
- How to Style: Style advice from fashion mavens like SF Fashion Bloggers, Fashion Tech Media and Owen Geronimo.
- Man of Many: A source for the latest in products, culture and style.
- Style Conscious: Examining social and environmental responsibility in the fashion industry, curated by former model and ethical style advocate Nerida Lennon.
- Street Style | Urban Thinking: Describes curator David Grandison: “Hot looks and wearable tech with urban edge.”
- Valet: The independent lifestyle website curates magazines about style, grooming and culture tailored “for the 21st century gentleman.”
- Zoom: Breathtaking high and street fashion, curated by blogger and art director Olga Montserrat.
GET FLIPBOARD ON:
FOLLOW US ON: