<![CDATA[ Likes are another way you can bookmark Flipboard content and can be a helpful place to keep articles until you flip them into a magazine. When you browse your Cover Stories, topics or favorite magazines, tap the heart icon to save it to your public Likes. You can see your list of Likes on your in-app profile page. What do your Flipboard likes say about you? When searching for a potential collaborator, Likes can be a good barometer of what you, as a curator, are interested in and what you are thinking about. Do you like every single post or are you more discerning about your choices? Liking posts can show support to another curator but being selective can show sophistication (and it’s easier to browse later). Your Likes can also show what sources are important to you. Are your tastes diverse or do you stick to a few favorites? Neither of these choices are wrong. When choosing a collaborator, it’s a good idea to find someone who reads other blogs, magazines or topics, so you can cover more ground together efficiently and provide a greater diversity of content. If you do not create any magazines on Flipboard, your profile will display the last few things you liked. In the case that you want to make the list private, you have the ability to make your whole profile private. Here’s how to change privacy on iOS:
- To make your entire profile private, visit Settings on your mobile app.
- Tap on Edit Profile, then Privacy Settings.
- Move the slider to the right to turn it green. Note: once you do that, any magazines you made will also become private.
- If you don’t want to make your whole profile private, you can use this same screen to manage privacy for all of your magazines.
- Open Flipboard and tap the profile tab (Select the red ribbon, then Profile on tablets) .
- Tap the gear icon to open Settings.
- Select Edit Profile toggle on Private Account and confirm.