Yum! It’s the Gift of Flipboard for Foodies
Jenn de la Vega / December 4, 2015
Do you have a friend who keeps up with the hottest restaurant openings or a relative that takes over the kitchen every time they are over at your house? The Gift of Flipboard for Foodies is a culinary compendium pre-populated with sources like Bon Appetit, Serious Eats and Food 52; fascinating food topics like food science, gluten-free and sandwiches; celebrity chefs like Daniel Boulud and Anthony Bourdain. It’s the perfect introduction to Flipboard for those who love food in all its forms.
Inside you’ll find these Flipboard Magazines (and more!):
- NYT Critics’ Picks: Restaurants: The latest reviewed eating experiences and what to expect when you make a reservation.
- Recipe Sift: Best of the best appetizers, main courses and desserts to try.
- Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown: Follow the award-winning host Anthony Bourdain on his extraordinary eating adventures.
- The Taste of Tomorrow: Author and journalist Josh Schonwald curates what’s shaping the future of food technology and agriculture.
- WSJ: Wine lover’s guide: Find perfect pairings and train your palate with the wine columnists of the Wall Street Journal.
- Good Gourmet: Aly Juma combines good eats with good deeds and reads.
- Baking Recipes: Bread Addict: Get your hands dirty and knead your way to the perfect loaf.
It’s one of 21 gifts we’ll be “uncovering” each day in this blog, as we count down to December 24. Each gift is free and highly likely to cause incessant flipping.
Get into the giving spirit and visit Holiday Central for our gift guides and ways to give back to the community.
~jdlv is celebrating with Holiday Food
GET FLIPBOARD ON:
FOLLOW US ON: